Nipah Virus: The existence of Nipah Virus in Kerala has been reaffirmed and WhatsApp groups and social media have exploited the ignorance of the untied propaganda and many of us have forwarded it.
Table of Contents
False Information for Nipah virus
Get rid of the mask only. The disease is caused by air, Do not eat chicken. The source of the Nipah Virus is the chicken, Do not touch dogs or cats. The disease will spread, Do not touch the fruits, you can be sure, Those who care about the patient are a patient, Don’t drink water well; Bat will see the urine, Fever, and headaches are suspected.
This is the trouth
1. It is only necessary to wear masks directly and directly to patients. It is not a disease that causes air through the air. Spreading is only through contact with a Nipah virus or a person with a Nipah virus.
2. The same campaign had occurred despite last year’s Nipah virus infection. There is nothing to do with the chickens. At the time of the ban, It is believed that bacterial infections spread through bacteria and worms.
3. Spirits that grow in the house, including cow, cat, and dogs, are likely to live in the Nipah virus. However, it has not been confirmed that these are spreading. If the body of the pet animals touches the body, then it is best to clean them with soap.
4. Do not eat bite of bite, broken or ferrous fruits. Other fruits should be thoroughly thawed. Avoid feeding the fallen fruit on the ground. It is advisable to have those with vitamin C containing fruits.
5. It is possible only to be diagnosed with those who do not realize that the Nipah virus is infected in the first phase of the disease. If you are diagnosed with the symptoms of a Hypothesis, therapists will wear the body coat of the PEP (Personal Protective Equipment). This will eliminate the possibility of propagation. Exposure to PPI without visiting the paee and the care and wear of the patient used can be an opportunity for expansion.
6. The health department has suggested that avoiding the avalanche falls in wells and other water bodies. However, there is no problem using water after boiling.
7. The symptoms of fever and headache are the same. But do not be afraid that all those who have been caught are stingy. Fever, headache, strong fatigue, cough, vomiting, muscle pains, diarrhea, weakness of the muscle and brain fever. Those who have had a fever should not treat themselves.
Keep in mind this things
Soap is the best weapon to defend against the Nipah virus. Wash thoroughly with your hands every day, especially before eating. Wash your hands up to 40 seconds. Nipa is the enveloped RNA virus. There is a layer of a microbial around the virus. The tip of the alkali, acid, and alcohol will break. That Nipah virus will perish. The soap is an alphabetic object, and its touch means destroying the virus itself, but to get in touch with the patients directly, we need to take care of the body armor (PPE).
Do this things when you Going to hospital
- Handkerchief is Mandatory
- When coughing should be avoided the option of opting for an op ticket and newspapers. Cover the nose and the mouth with the handkerchief.
- After coughing the hands should be washed with soap
- Do not overturn the tissue papers and masks used.
- Do not spit at everywhere
Previous Post: DIVORCE.? THEN WHAT? WHY PEOPLES ARE CHOOSING DIVORCE?