Why peoples are choosing Divorce? in Egypt, the increase in divorce rate is outstripping the marriage rate by 10% according to last year’s government statistics. The reasons for the increase in divorce are numerous. However, here, I would like to concentrate how wives can work to save their marriages rather than why they no longer think before they take that all important step, regardless of whether or not they have children. It seems that once the wife feels that she’s not being treated properly or feels that she’s not the person she used to be, communication dies and it’s easy to just separate.
The unfortunate thing that women don’t realize is after the relief of being set free comes all the heartache of being a divorcee! Believe me as a divorcee myself and having coached many divorcees, I know. Most divorces are tough and end on not so good terms with invariably the woman who loses the most. How? The following are just a few things that happen:
Some reasons for Divorce
1. Financially, she doesn’t get much if any support from her ex. God help her if she has no financial support or work.
2. Sadly she becomes a target of prey by men, who believe that because she is divorced she’s desperate for a man to satisfy her physical needs. Naturally, her emotional needs are not their concern!
3. If she has children, she has to take sole responsibility for them, as usual, the father doesn’t want to take that responsibility or pay for their education. especially if they are inexpensive schools.
4. The pit of loneliness and not having a man to share life with. Despite having many friends or hobbies, returning to an empty home is very hard after a while.
The list can go on, but what we really need to do is prevention as well as finding the cure. It goes without saying that divorce isn’t always the woman’s fault. However, there are several things that a wife can do to help repair her marriage:
Some solutions for Divorce
1. Remember that she’s a person and the reasons why she married her husband in the first place.
2. To maintain the lines of communications.
3. To know when to bend and when to stand firm.
4. Even if she has children, she doesn’t have to live through her children but must maintain her status as a woman, wife, and mother separately.
5. Always develop herself, by learning new things or taking up hobbies.
6. Look after her health, body and how she dresses. Not just for her husband but for her own self-esteem.
7. Learn to manage her time and set priorities.
8. If she really wants to have a successful marriage she must know that it needs constant work, like everything else in life.
9. Don’t assume that your partner knows what you are thinking and as such he should react or else! Find the right time to tell him, but don’t keep it too long, otherwise, stubbornness sets in.
10. Never make a decision while you are angry!
So, unless you have a really good reason why you want to end your marriage, Please read this and take time to think about it
Read Previous post: SHAJI THIRUNAKKARA, TODAYS HERO OF SOCIAL MEDIA