Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number
Bank of Baroda is a nationalized bank established in 1908. It is capable of delivering numerous financial and customer-centric services.
It is headquartered at Vadodara with approx. 132 million customers, it owns a wider network of more than 9583 branches in India as well as abroad. Also, it is India’s fourth-largest nationalized bank. Like other banks, Bank of Baroda also offers a variety of client-based services that can be accessed with the help of net banking, mobile app, missed calls, or SMS banking services. The balance check service is one of the most often used services offered by the bank.
Importance of Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number:
Below mentioned are the benefits of the Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number:
- Helps to check the transactions.
- Identify and report fraudulent transactions.
- Identify mistakes made by the bank.
- Helps in maintaining financial records correctly.
- Ensures that the payments are not missed.
- Free of cost service.
- Online and offline methods are available to check the Bank of Baroda balance.
Methods for Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check:
- Bank of Baroda Online Account Check through Internet Banking:
An account holder may use an Internet banking facility to check the Bank of Baroda Account balance. There are two types of users of Internet banking i.e., retail and corporate. All individual account holders must register themselves as retail users. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Download the retail user application form on the official website of the Bank of Baroda or get it from the nearest branch.
- Fill up the form, with the signatures of all joint account holders.
- The form must be submitted to your base branch or the branch where the current bank account exists.
- After the application is processed, a net banking username and password would be received on the registered Email ID.
- Reset the password if needed, with the help of the ‘set password’ facility.
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number Miss Call Balance Check
The simplest option to check the account details is to contact the Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number. In case an account holder requires his/ her latest account details, just call on 0846 8001 111 from the registered mobile number. The call will automatically get disconnected after one ring, and then the account holder will receive an SMS containing the account balance.
This service can be accessed 24*7 irrespective of the location and can be availed up to three times a day. It is available for the below-mentioned accounts:
- Cash Credit Account
- Savings Bank Account
- Overdraft Account
- Current Account
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check SMS Number
SMS banking service lets a customer have access to the mini statement and cheque books etc. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Type BAL<space> the last four digits of the account number.
- Send it to 8422 00 99 88 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- An SMS would then be received along with the details of the account
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Toll-Free Number and Passbook
- Mini statement
A mini statement allows an account holder to have access to the recent 5 transactions made. The two options to get the Bank of Baroda Mini statement are:
- SMS Banking
Login to the internet banking facility to get the e-passbook. All the Bank of Baroda branches provides a Self Service Passbook Printer. This automated kiosk allows an account holder to print the latest account details of the passbook on their own. It recognizes the account number using a magnetic strip and provides some interesting features like auto-align, auto-flip, and quick passbook updates.
These kiosks are also placed in Bank of Baroda ATMs. These self-service passbook printers can be used by account holders 24×7.
- Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking
BOB World app is an updated and upgraded version of the Bank of Baroda M-Connect App which is user-friendly and provides customers with a more comprehensive set of functions.
Download the app > Register your account > Log in to your profile > Choose the option “Transaction History”/”Balance Check”. After which a mini statement would be received having the details of the account balance.
- Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry with ATM
In order to check the bank account balance, a customer can also visit any nearest ATM. Insert the respective debit card that is linked to the account, and select the option “Check Balance” and the balance would be displayed.
But if an account holder wishes to visit bank to get Bank of Baroda mini statement, that can also be done but the bank timings must be taken into consideration. Bank of Baroda timings are as mentioned below:
|BOB Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 04:00 pm|
|BOB Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|BOB Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|BOB Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||10:00 am to 04:00 pm|
BOB Bank Lunch timings
Bank of Baroda timings for Lunch differs from branch to branch as private bank employees go for lunch breaks in shifts so that customers don’t have to wait for the Lunch time to get over.
So, because of this each and every customer can have access to banking services at any branch from 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. which makes customers to have an advantage of all the banking services within BOB working hours.
BOB Bank RTGS/ NEFT Timings
With the help of NEFT & RTGS, transferring of funds from one bank to another bank has been made easier. Account holders can have access to this service using BOB net banking platform or the mobile banking application but taking into consideration the Bank of Baroda timings. Also, customers can visit BOB Bank branch for the same.
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|NEFT (Except on 2nd and 4th Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m.|
|RTGS (Except on 2nd and 4th Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
How to register a mobile number for getting a Bank of Baroda mini Statement?
To get a mobile number registered with the bank to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement an account holder is required to send an SMS as mentioned below:
REG<space>last 4 digits of the account number and send it to 9176612303.
- What are the Bank of Baroda toll–free numbers?
|Toll-Free Number||1800-258-4455 / 1800-102-4455|
|Balance Enquiry Number||8468001111|
|Mini Statement Number||8468001122|